Business Development and Strategic Partnerships
One of the guiding principles of Mount Sinai Hospital has always been to provide the very best care for our patients. We do this in part through developing world-class facilities and technology, training tomorrow’s medical champions, recruiting top talent, and combining leading-edge international research with clinical distinction.
We continue this essential work, and accommodate our growing needs, by drawing on a wide variety of funding sources.
Today, in addition to the Ministry of Health and Long-term Care, our Foundation and our Auxiliary, we rely on various commercial, retail and non-Ministry funded, medical-related ventures. These ventures generate much needed revenue to support Hospital programs and equipment upgrades.
As we strive to improve and expand patient care, we are constantly seeking new business opportunities to help us leverage the Hospital’s human and physical assets and the strength of our world-class brand.
Types of business relationships, partnerships and joint ventures we are open to discussing include:
- Establishment of medical services that are not funded by the Ministry;
- IT and software development initiatives;
- Establishing a consultative role in the development of programmatic, managerial and infrastructure related health-care initiatives anywhere in the world;
- Corporate sponsorship, preferred provider and other marketing opportunities;
- Retail and retail food service opportunities;
- Alliances between our researchers and clinicians and pharmaceutical and medical equipment manufacturers for regulated clinical trials and research studies;
- Providing custom laboratory research services for researchers, pharmaceutical companies and other industry partners.
To discuss a business development opportunity with us, please contact:
Vice President, Business Development
Mount Sinai Hospital
700 University Avenue, 8th Floor, Room 8-400
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1Z5