HIV Psychiatry Clinic
The Clinic for HIV-Related Concerns in the Department of Psychiatry offers an array of programs for those affected or infected by HIV.
Download the Clinic for HIV-Related Concerns Referral Form (50 KB pdf ) and fax to 416-586-5970.
These programs include:
- Couple and Family Psychotherapy
- Emotion-Focused Meditation (EFM)
- Coalition on HIV and Mental Health
- Women's Program
- Narrative Competence Psychotherapy Group
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Group Psychotherapy
If you have any other questions, please contact Mary Fennessey at 416 586-4800, ext. 8714 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff biographies are available here.